How to Buy Ammo
How to Buy Ammo from p80gunbuyer.com is simple, easy, and in most cases can be shipped directly to your front door. There are 4 easy steps.
1. Pick your ammunition from our extensive selection of in-stock ammunition.
2. Verify ammunition can ship to your zip code. Type in your zip code in the “Can this item ship to you” box to verify shipping ammunition to you complies with your local and state laws.
3. Complete the easy checkout process. Hit “add to cart” and then “check out now” to complete your purchase.
4. Watch for your ammunition delivery! Once your order is complete we will get to work on shipping your order. In just a few short days look for your ammunition to show up.
Here are a few things to remember when ordering ammunition.
It is our company policy to sell ammunition within the US and out.
By placing an order for Ammunition, you certify you are in compliance with the following:
- You certify you are at least 21 years of age.
- You certify you have no felony convictions and are in full compliance with Local, State, and 18 U.S. Code 922d 1-9, allowing for the lawful purchase of ammunition.
- You declare under penalty of perjury (under the laws of the United States of America) that all information provided to p80gunbuyer, LLC. is true and correct.
You will be asked to agree to the preceding terms before the order will be processed.
We do not ship any ammunition to the state of Massachusetts.
Some states like Connecticut, Illinois, and New Jersey require their residents to present a copy of a firearms/ammunition owner’s identification card when purchasing.
Ammunition can only ship to FFLs or NY State licensed Sellers or keepers of ammunition in New York.
Ammunition can only ship to FFL holders in California with some exceptions.
We do not accept returns for any reason on ammunition.
Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you want to make sure your appropriate licensing is already on record.
You can visit our State Products Restrictions page at the bottom of our website for more information about your local and state purchasing restrictions and requirements.
If you have any other questions about How to Buy Ammo, feel free to contact us at: