The mck p80 (P80 MCK Conversion Kit) is designed for Polymer 80 handguns. It is not compatible with Lipsey’s Exclusive Glock P80 handgun.
The MCKP80 is only for Polymer80 frames that have either a standard Glock 17/19 slide OR Polymer80 frames with a V1/V2 slide
The World Famous MCK is now available for Polymer80 80% Kit Builds and Complete PF-Series™ Handguns!
- Fits PF940C™ PF940v2™ PFC9™ & PFS9™
- Comes with 2 Charging Handles (One for Glock® slides and One for P80® slides)
- Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer which shoots folded and locked
- The rear door extends an additional 15 degrees making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Accommodates suppressor height sights
- Suppressor friendly accommodating a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button
- Compatible with the MCKGEN2 Brass Catcher
- Comes standard with polymer top Picatinny rail
All of the Advantages of the MCK for your Polymer80®:
- Suppressor/Compensator Ready
- Pistol disassembly is not obligatory—just place the pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Polymer top Picatinny rail for sights and optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e…thumb rests
- Ambidextrous for fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Able to fire from the folded and locked position
- Front spare magazine holder for faster reloads
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
P80 MCK Conversion Kit, p80 mck.